• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another pen using one of pen blanks and moulds custom decals.

alpha1

Fellow
First Name
Dave
I asked Paul at pen blanks and moulds to make a custom picture blank of my design so I could make some pens for a group of guys on another forum I have belonged to for over ten years. The guys make custom maps for the Call of Duty games. I turned one to night and made the first pen. It turned out very well indeed Im impressed. The group is called 3d mappers.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 134
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 59

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
The Guys will love them Dave, so very different and striking, well done to you and Paul also.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).