• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another swarf in resin on a Lucida

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Not in the flesh so to speak Jim the look on it I have just noticed is 3D wow that is amazing but the sierra isn't the resin is to thin

The thicker the acrylic the more of a magnified effect it will have so you may be seeing some swarf at the back of the blank as well as the swarf at the front.

Peter

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
i was joking ..i assumed u had some tbh
if u get desperate ..let me know
i pop u one in post
not sure would be best choice as only band and clip is gold

Steve

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Different and clean looking pen Woody nice when somebody else makes the blank quick pen and on to the next one. Like it a lot. Congratulations to the blank maker:banana::banana::banana: as well.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).