• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another Wizard

Peter-J

Apprentice Member
First Name
Peter
Here is my latest shelf wizard I decided to give this one a little pipe. It makes him look quite chilled out. Just got back off a weeks cruise last night. Yesterday it was tee shirt and shorts, today it's thermals and hot water bottle. Hey ho.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
My Grandfather was a pipe man from age 9 so he told me in the 1890,s when he lit the Shearers pipes for them. Such a slurp and messy business, he smoked and cut plug tobacco.

I was a heavy smoker and when I quit for the second time was using or abusing 60 a day, I stopped 54 yrs ago.

So you brought back many memories for me . Lovely carving and realistic addition of the pipe.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).