• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

At least its colourful !

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Turned the first of my own 'Patriotic' blanks today .May have looked better on a chrome kit but I thought that with Team GB winning so many golds I though I would celebrate too !

P1030678.jpg

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That really is a superb Blank, lovely pen:thumbs:

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That is one great blank Ed!!:thumbs::thumbs:
making for a beautiful pen.
I think you should 'splain how you mixed those colors:ciggrin:

I agree, you could make a tutorial if you fancy, Ed:thumbs:

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Like I said to Angelo. Peter I poured the stuff into the Tupperware type box then did a squggily action with a lolly stick.:thumbs:

Yes, but it's the expertise you wielded with the stick and did you go left right or right left:face:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).