• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Attempt at Laminated Blanks

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Me personally Mark is talking about something similar to this one Carba-Tec® 6" Benchtop Jointer : CARBA-TEC but at the moment i wouldn't have room for one ... :down:

You are short on space, I bought one of these that lives under one of my benches. Its good for small bits of wood, like pen blanks but no good for wood 10' long:goesred:

You could make a cabinet with a swing top with another machine bolt underneath it.

retreatjohn

The little Axminster machine does all that I have ask of it including preparation for segmented work. I have put it on a wheeled base so that it goes under a bench out of the way.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).