• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Axminster Empress pens

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
This is were I get mine he is very helpful just send him a message and he will cut you some normally 25mm

I dont know if you are aware of the laws about wedding pens a lot of registrars wont allow you to use your own pen and you have to use permanent ink by law I would hate you to sell a pen then they find out they cant use it you could end up with a law suit against you
You have to tell them to check with the registrar or the vicar first to see if he will allow them to use it some are very helpful but some can be right pigs and it is up to them at the end of the day

I'm fully aware of the laws on the matter ,Woody...but thanks for the heads up ..:thumbs:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Not too sure what you've got me down for Woody but I'll take 2 of each. If you need more then you could make it 3 of each.

keith

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Woody the rollers are 6.62 for 10/50 and the fountains are 6.85 for 10/50 how is the order going I'l have 3 rollers if we can make it to ten rollers Frankie.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Although I can't get to Woody's open house if you are short on the fountain pen order I would pay you for two or three, plus the postage to get them to me.

Ed

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Woody the rollers are 6.62 for 10/50 and the fountains are 6.85 for 10/50 how is the order going I'l have 3 rollers if we can make it to ten rollers Frankie.

Im just going to order 10 of each and hope I get it right I have 15 ordered but I will wait till tomorrow before I put the order in just in case anymore want any Jim & Brian haven't said what type they want yet

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Although I can't get to Woody's open house if you are short on the fountain pen order I would pay you for two or three, plus the postage to get them to me.

Ed

Ok Ed just tell me how many exactly do you want

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).