• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Axminster Pen Display Issue

L33

First Name
Lee
Just out of interest, does anybody have the Axminster 6 Pen Display (acrylic)? I have just received one, and it looks quite nice, but I'm finding that a slight knock on the table and all the pens fall down. To me, the little divets where the nib seats just doesn't seem deep enough to hold the pens Fromm moving. I may just drill them deeper, but thought it worth seeing if anyone else has had this crop up?

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Pens laying flat are best for viewing easier to see, it all depends on access and viability. If you have two at least on a stall be vigilant. I have thought elastic to the clip allows viewing but increases safety.

Peter.

L33

First Name
Lee
Axminster are sending a replacement so I guess I'll be able to see if it's a design issue or not. Ordered a couple from Beaufort as well as I'm after checking out different stands. Got a week or so to sort things out. :)

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).