• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Back in the shed

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Well after having most of the summer away from the workshop / shed and any pen turning its time to get back into it. Lots of work to do in the workshop first to find the lathe & other tools, can't believe i've managed to accumulate so much stuff over the last 6 months that just seems to have been dumped in the shed.

So maybe a bit of turning next weekend :banana::banana:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome back to the fold :thumbs:

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
At mine any flat unoccupied space was used up, getting free of this problem as we speak. Good luck with your workshop.

Peter.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Go for it Billy I had to clear 2 years worth of junk out of the shed earlier this year ...glad I did though :thumbs:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Keep at it Billy you will soon get it sorted. Nice to see you back. I should be able to get spinning again soon as I have not done a lot during the summer months . :thumbs:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Come on Billy. Just pile up all the shite and put it in the caravan, then get on and make some pens. It's not even bed time yet!!:devil:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Reminds me of a friend who is very frail these days , his Electronic workshop is overflowing and he bought in the last while a caravan full of new radio valves, all catalogued, simply chockers.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).