• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Barometer and clock value

winchman

Apprentice Member
First Name
Dave
I recently bought some tools, but unfortunately I had to buy the lot to get the few I wanted!.
I am now the not so proud owner of a box full of new Barometers and clocks, loads of replacement hands and a few turned wooded clock blanks.
Apparently the last owner made fancy housings for clocks etc.
So how do I begin to value them? where is the best place to advertise them?
I think there is about 25 mixed clocks and barometers, loads of new hands and glasses.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Wherever the Forum advises you to place them they will be very acceptable items for members to purchase at this time of the year.

Peter.

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
Why not put some pictures up :winking:and see if any body on here may like to buy them I for one would think of buying some thing :winking:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Tom is right. Take some piccies and post a thread in the buy/sell sub forum. Just because this is mostly to do with pens it doesn't mean that people don't make clocks too.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Its all about time mate we have clocks all round the place here no doubt most people do the demand will never lesson at home.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).