• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Beaufortink.co.uk do they ever reply to customer enquiries

Paul-H

First Name
Paul
Perhaps I have just expecting too much of them.

I have given them more than enough time to sort my order issues out so no more custom from me. OK I an not a big spender so will not be missed I am sure, but other companies will now benefit.

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Perhaps I have just expecting too much of them.

I have given them more than enough time to sort my order issues out so no more custom from me. OK I an not a big spender so will not be missed I am sure, but other companies will now benefit.
Sorry to hear that Paul,
As I have said before, I have never had bad service from Phil...

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Didn't think I would be writing this but after my talk with Phil who assured me he would resolve all my issues, but I have again been met with total silence, with no sign of the promised resolution and all attempts to contact him have been ignored.

I know it must be me expecting too much but I will not be using them any more.
I have known and been dealing with Phil for a very long time (not as long as some) and this is really strange.
personally never had an issue with Phil or the team, any issues I have had have been sorted very quickly so something can’t be right somewhere 🤔
Have you called / phoned, normally the easiest way to sort problems.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
@Paul-H . I apologise that we still have not reached a a solution to your issues, and you did send a reminder. However, I have tried to phone you on numerous ocassions, but your phone goes straight to voicemail. I have left messages but not heard bcak from you, and I have emailed you asking for clarification on certain points but I have not had a response from you.

I appreciate that you are annoyed that we took our eye off the ball, but please, if you would get back in touch, prefereably by phone if you can, which would save ping-ponging emails back and forth, we can sort out the any issues you have straight away.

Last edited:

alpha1

Fellow
First Name
Dave
I am guessing a phone call between 09:00 and 17:00 hours Monday to Friday would solve this problem.
I have never had a problem with them in all the years I have been dealing with Beaufort Ink. They are one of my preferable suppliers.

Tom.1946

First Name
Tom
Hi all

As subject, have you had any luck getting replies from Beaufortink

I have had to contact them a couple of times using their contact page, once about a wrong item sent and once enquiring about parts not fitting correctly and both times I have not received a single response.

Is this normal with them.

Thanks
Any time I have contacted them always have a response within 2days.. Don't forget that he has a business to run answering phone calls, emails and getting items ready to send out especially this month. So it might take a couple of days to answering queries and emails etc....