• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Big Ben Indigo

qquake2k

Fellow
First Name
Jim
This is one of the new Big Ben stylus kits from PSI. The blank is another Woodshed, called Indigo Midnight. The blank is dark, and the figure is subtle. It definitely looks better in person.

Attachments

• done09.JPG
    done09.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 40
  • done10.JPG
    done10.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 40
  • done11.JPG
    done11.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 40
  • done04.jpg
    done04.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 39
  • done02.JPG
    done02.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 40
  • done12.JPG
    done12.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 40
  • done05.JPG
    done05.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 39
  • done07.JPG
    done07.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 40

qquake2k

Fellow
First Name
Jim
The blank looks awesome in the sun! I'm really liking the Woodshed blanks, even if they are a tad challenging to turn. They sure polish nice.

Attachments

• done17.JPG
    done17.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 40
  • done18.JPG
    done18.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 40

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
The kit looks like a reworked cigar pen. Great looking blank and the photo in the sun really shows it off better, nice piece of turning

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Yesterday at an Art Show with my missus I saw a one inch pen when I saw your intro I thought what a coincidence none the less love your pen Jim.

Peter.

qquake2k

Fellow
First Name
Jim
The kit looks like a reworked cigar pen. Great looking blank and the photo in the sun really shows it off better, nice piece of turning

The Big Ben is PSI's version of a Cigar pen. They make them in both normal and stylus versions. I like their single twist mechanisms.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).