• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Big Ben Patriot

qquake2k

Fellow
First Name
Jim
This is a Big Ben (cigar) pen from PSI in chrome and gold. The blank is a Kirinite Patriot. This is the first Kirinite blank I was a little disappointed in. Lots of pearl, but not much figure, especially in the lower body. Still, it made a great looking pen.

Attachments

• 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 074.JPG
    074.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 075.JPG
    075.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 47

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I can understand your disappointment in the blank but non the less you have produced a lovely pen well done

qquake2k

Fellow
First Name
Jim
I haven't been paying attention to all the variations of the Cigar. I need to get a couple of these. Great looking pen.

It seems like everybody has cigar pen kits, and several vendors have platings no one else has. I especially like the PSI chrome and gold, and gunmetal and gold. I also like the transmissions in the PSI Big Ben kits, because they're single twist. A lot of the other cigar pen kits out there have double twist mechanisms, which I don't like as much.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).