• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Blimey what a pickle

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I am now in a right pickle with all of the great pens in the competition which to chose. I am sure that others will be in the same boat as to which one to vote for. I think a big well done for all that entered and those that also organised it.
Now I need to go and have yet another look:think::think::think:, the more I look the harder it becomes:duh::duh::duh:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Gotta agree with my forum friends above some great efforts, making it a very difficult choice and all deserving recognition for their efforts.

It was hard, but, choice made :thumbs::thumbs:

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
It took me at least 10 minutes to decide, the standard is so good I don't think there any losers

Robin

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I have now voted and am so glad that there have been some new members enter the competition, it will be interesting to see which pens they have made as none of them look like newbie pens, I hope they will continue to enter the competitions, I just wish I felt more up to it.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).