• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bloody Meths.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Sun, England, those two words dont go together in one sentence.:face:

Dunno watcha mean mate. There's a big (ish) ball of yellow in the sky over Northumberland as I type. Not sure what it is though as not seen around these parts too often.
We've got proper green green grass and stuff of course 'cos we get a dump of wet stuff from the sky pretty regularly :winking: and we're saved the horrible sight of hundreds of old guys in shorts showing off their wrinkly old pins 24/7.:devil:

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
One of Royston Vasey's jokes

"Tramp goes into a DIY shop and asks the young assistant for a bottle of meths. The young chap shuffles about a bit uncomfortably and then says "im sorry sir but i cant sell you a bottle of methylated spirits" Why not asks the tramp...well sir youre a .......vagrant and we all know what tramps do with bottles of meths....
Tramp says "actually young man, its not for drinking...im currently restoring an antique motorcycle and i need the meths to clean some rusty parts"
The young lad is still suspicious and then says ok if you can tell me anything about vintage motorbikes then i might consider selling you the meths. The tramp then goes into great detail about vintage bikes and what bit goes where until the assistant says "ok sir im sorry i ever doubted you, you clearly know your stuff its just that we get so many tramps in here...He reaches behind the counter and produces a bottle of meths...that'll be ?1.40 please sir.
Tramp grasps the bottle and says....got a cold one? "

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Whatever turns you on Brian my mate who makes the best of boxes uses it to lift the least bit of grain before finishing then 20 odd coats of french polish. Same with his small vases incredible depth of finish.

Peter.

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Dunno watcha mean mate. There's a big (ish) ball of yellow in the sky over Northumberland as I type. Not sure what it is though as not seen around these parts too often.
We've got proper green green grass and stuff of course 'cos we get a dump of wet stuff from the sky pretty regularly :winking: and we're saved the horrible sight of hundreds of old guys in shorts showing off their wrinkly old pins 24/7.:devil:

it also brings out these out :devil:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark

"Tramp goes into a DIY shop and asks the young assistant for a bottle of meths. The young chap shuffles about a bit uncomfortably and then says "im sorry sir but i cant sell you a bottle of methylated spirits" Why not asks the tramp...well sir youre a .......vagrant and we all know what tramps do with bottles of meths....
Tramp says "actually young man, its not for drinking...im currently restoring an antique motorcycle and i need the meths to clean some rusty parts"
The young lad is still suspicious and then says ok if you can tell me anything about vintage motorbikes then i might consider selling you the meths. The tramp then goes into great detail about vintage bikes and what bit goes where until the assistant says "ok sir im sorry i ever doubted you, you clearly know your stuff its just that we get so many tramps in here...He reaches behind the counter and produces a bottle of meths...that'll be ?1.40 please sir.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter

I thought SUN oxymoron theres nowt wrong with mini shorts in the sun.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Good job on the pen Brian have to agree once you kick the meths habit the results turn out great.:funny::funny::funny:

I thought SUN oxymoron theres nowt wrong with mini shorts in the sun.

Peter.

Can you imagine this lot of ole wrinklies in shorts Peter:devil::mooney2::mooney2::mooney2:

:funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).