• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bolt Action in Military Ply

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
This is a piece of the Military Ply that I got off Grump a while back. only just found it in the shed. I have a fair few more bits of this.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
A real gudun Vic.:thumbs:

I'll send it up to you Bill for Blind Veterans. I belive it is from the same source that Woody got his from. As far as I am aware it was part of a packing case that went out to Afganistan containing a Motorcycle and parts. I haven't got any authentication other than it originates from Brian Wilson (Our Grump). When I get around to doing the other Military Ply it will be earmarked for Blind Veterans Bill.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Recently I saw a pen made from a Skateboard Ramp with a similar result, different provenance.

Vicd using that material with its history and that kit is very appropriate, thanks for sharing.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).