• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bolt Pen

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Have you thought about powder-coating? I was toying with buying this kit to do that sort of thing, but have too many other things which have to happen first.

I have thought about it, but know little about it apart from it isn't cheap to set up.

Peter

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Fellow
Shame about the distance between us David I have a powder coating kit including the oven in my stock shed, never been used apart from the bottles now have linseed oil in em.
Anodising and electroplating kit in there too. I just don't got time, I need to get rid of my job and earn a huge income from my hobbies init?

Go for it Grumps and be happy....... we r only here once....enjoy...:rock::rock:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I like it but don't think I'll be making one... it'll blunt my spindle gouge

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Amazing, that 1st picture doesnt give anything away, you would never had guessed looking at it that it was a pen. :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).