• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Brass tubing

andymor50

Apprentice Member
First Name
Andrew
I need some brass tube the exact same size as the tubes in the 7mm pen kits. Does anyone have this measurement and does anyone know where I can buy it in longer lenghts.

Curly

Graduate Member
First Name
Peter
Beaufort Ink have them so I expect other sellers in the UK do too. Pen tubes are not the same as you will find in hobby/ model shops. The kit walls are thinner so the parts won't fit in brass from other sources.

Pete

andymor50

Apprentice Member
First Name
Andrew
Beaufort Ink have them so I expect other sellers in the UK do too. Pen tubes are not the same as you will find in hobby/ model shops. The kit walls are thinner so the parts won't fit in brass from other sources.

Pete
Thank you curly for the link. I will buy it.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).