• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Can something be done about this

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
The idea of the mask with costumes as blooming awful as that Ed is that you can remain anonymous!!!

Not plaster your pics all over t'internet admitting you are the one under the mask!!!!

Your poor family, I think they may have grounds to have you committed you know:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Thank goodness for that....after talk of a mankini I was starting to get worried, I struggle sleeping as it is :funny::funny::funny:
Heres one in my black mankini, can ya guess which one is me?
Taken from the men in black day out, our posh doo.
fat-men-mankini.jpg

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Can`t recognise you Brian but the bloke towards the back in the center of the group looks like Ed :contacts:

Going by the age of those chaps was this a forum get together from a while back? :eeeeek:

Jim

Grand Master
Can`t recognise you Brian but the bloke towards the back in the center of the group looks like Ed :contacts:

Going by the age of those chaps was this a Southern forum get together from a while back? :eeeeek:

There fixed that for you Doug ... :bwink:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
OWWWWWW Noooooo its getting worst its confirmed this is a mad house a nut house a bloody loony bin old men in the pink others trying to pull there belly's in and more are joining what is this place coming to is there a doctor in the house or a copper to lock em all up a man in a white coat anyone at all who can help please dont encourage them they will get worst

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Brian that looks like a fun day out for the executive of of the Forum, is it true you are big down south, in the men in black movement?:winking:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).