• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Can't turn for a while

Tom.1946

First Name
Tom
With advice from the group I have stopped turning for a while. However I will be getting kit and blanks. However I have seen carbide tips in a box containing square, circular and diamond tips plus spare screws. I have been using a chisel that was given to me which has a square tip but their a few chips in it and needs replacing. So I have been looking but can find boxes on amazon but they contain 10 off either square, circular or diamond tips and no extra screws.
Has anyone seen spares like this or possibly where to get. Rather than having 10 off each tip which would be years before I would have to replace again???

Tom

alan morrison

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Bill clicked on that link you sent, got message site can't be reached check for typo...
That is the site where I get all my spares. Good company to deal with and prompt service. If the link doesnt work just type the name into your search engine and it will appear.