• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cat box

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
That's great !

A beautiful present without doubt.

I think that kind of thing that has some thought put into it is way more special than "shop bought".

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Thanks guys.
I've got another on the go at the moment as a present for somebody else.
Pm sent Mark.
Regards,
Neil

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Not the best I've ever done, but thought you might like to see it anyway.
Knocked together as a present for my sister (Mad Cat woman).

View attachment 9163

View attachment 9164

View attachment 9165

Need to get the bellows working before I try any more, ended up rigging up the airbrush compressor to the saw after loosing the line a couple of times!
Pattern is from a book on bandsaw techniques.
Regards,
Neil

Neil, do you have a pattern for this that you can share? or do I need to buy the book? :thumbs:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Neil, do you have a pattern for this that you can share? or do I need to buy the book? :thumbs:

I'll have to dig the book out Paul, and check the terms and conditions.
I scanned this one into my computer some while ago and worked from that.
It might be a GMC book and I wouldn't like to upset Mr. Baker by infringing a copyright. I might not get paid:goesred:
I'll see if I can find it in a bit.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).