• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
I suppose this is the time of year when all you wits and comedians get your Christmas avatar together.
There's a prize awarded in December this year for the best one, so get your creativity cap on.

And for once, I've beaten you all to it. I believe I am the first, darlings:frenchkiss:

View attachment 31699

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Quite so Vic, quite so! We've kept the C word at bay to date, but hey - less than 4 weeks now. Nice avatar by the way. Not as good as mine but nice all the same:devil:

I think your right Phil that new Avatar with the Reindeer wasn't that good. This is my new one for now :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Looking at a map where Spean Bridge is located it reminded me of where Mick O,donnel lived far north of there, his stories of icicles as minimum cold on everything, fishing was his main interest for ever. Wow thats really in the cold country Phil. From no Christmas its banned to wheres your new moniker. Like to see some pics mate.(Of Spean Bridge).

Peter.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
I can't change mine. I choose a file from computer in userC:sob:P & it shows a thumbnail but no upload button. When I press save changes nothing happens.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
I can't change mine. I choose a file from computer in userC:sob:P & it shows a thumbnail but no upload button. When I press save changes nothing happens.

Well, it seems to have changed never the less Bill. I found when I changed mine earlier it took a minute or two to propogate. Is she a relative of yours?

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Here, look Geordie - Brad's had his Christmas avatar all year. Have a go at him!! I'll hold him still, whilst you do the business.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).