• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Christmas Wish

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I would like to actually see some peace and goodwill that gets talked about.
I would like our Armed Forces back home where they belong.
A lottery win would be handy too but not essential as long as my family can be healthy and happy.
Personally I don't give a damn for Christmas gifts, I am lucky and happy to still be alive and I know some of you are too.
Lets not forget those we love and have loved and lost.
Sorry to be a party pooper but I have just watched the news and seen poor Lee Rigby and his family.
There is supposed to be a meaning behind this thing we call Christmas.
The greatest story ever told to some people.BAH HUMBUG TO OTHERS INIT?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Well someones going to be a lucky boy then Woody... on a pallet too!:thinks:

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
I asked for peace & quiet for Christmas, but, with 4 or 5 wimmin in the house I don't think that is blooming likely again !!!!

example: it's 1045 PM, the mother in law arrives tomorrow & what is Paula doing at the moment............... hoovering the stairs whilst sat in her stair lift, I kid you not, she is going down on the stair lift with the blooming thing beeping all the way as she stops & the hoover is going too, Peace & quiet, not a chance!!!

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
I asked for peace & quiet for Christmas, but, with 4 or 5 wimmin in the house I don't think that is blooming likely again !!!!

example: it's 1045 PM, the mother in law arrives tomorrow & what is Paula doing at the moment............... hoovering the stairs whilst sat in her stair lift, I kid you not, she is going down on the stair lift with the blooming thing beeping all the way as she stops & the hoover is going too, Peace & quiet, not a chance!!!

Stephen,

Its catching, what is it about this time of year. Caught the wife in the act of so called multi tasking, a loose phrase to encorporate various degrees of stupidity or insanity. This take the biscuit:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Stephen,

Its catching, what is it about this time of year. Caught the wife in the act of so called multi tasking, a loose phrase to encorporate various degrees of stupidity or insanity. This take the biscuit:

:funny::funny::funny:

If you could wire the stepper thing up to an electric generator the good lady could produce the electric to power the iron....think of the savings :thinks::thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).