• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Chuck Deal

21William

Fellow
First Name
William

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
Got the Nova Protek G3 chuck free with my recent lathe purchase. I’m impressed with it, use it all the time but have little to compare it with. I quite fancy an SC3 or 4 😁

pittswood

Fellow
First Name
Kelvin
Alex, I have three Record Power chucks, two SC4, one SC3 and one old K80. But I do have two wood lathes, so interchangeable chuck bodies and jaws, are a must for me.
Kelvin

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
Alex, I have three Record Power chucks, two SC4, one SC3 and one old K80. But I do have two wood lathes, so interchangeable chuck bodies and jaws, are a must for me.
Kelvin
Kelvin, I envy you as I only have the one at the moment. I’d like more choice of jaws frankly as I only have the 2” C jaws, faceplate or worm-screw available.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
With the prolifration of equipment universal connecion can help later if you upgrade etc. I ended up in conflict with one inch 10 threaded pen jaw when I sold my dedicated VL100. I see you are all of a mind to mix and match.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).