• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cigar Pen

Pastor of Muppets

First Name
Andy
I was just browsing through the old POW threads and this is the first time I've realised that your avatar isn't a picture of a cigar! I hope some of the other guys that have joined since will look and marvel at this too!
Amazing work William!

21William

Fellow
First Name
William
I was just being a bit lazy with the avatar after having a Christmas version up for a couple of weeks!

Still not got round to making another “cigar”, it’s on my list though when it gets warmer in the Workshop.

Pastor of Muppets

First Name
Andy
I was just being a bit lazy with the avatar after having a Christmas version up for a couple of weeks!

Still not got round to making another “cigar”, it’s on my list though when it gets warmer in the Workshop.

I for one would love to see the process. its really nice to see something truly different!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).