• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Club open day

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Been over to the Club for our Annual open day with the chance to sell as well. The room was full of woodturning and a few other wood related bits.

I went around and took photo's of every table except mine:duh: But you can see it in the second photo in the background.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Looks like a good day Derek. Loads of good pieces there alright. Some very talented turners in your club. Nice to see.:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Wow I spent ages indulging in the variety of work Derek. There are enough pen makers there to make a forum. Got a kick out of one guy at his table in front of him were pens he displays using a biro stick to make notes.

Peter

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
Inspirational... Thanks for taking the time to put these up. My goal is set, one day I want to have a table at an event like this.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
It certainly was a great day. I was a little nervous about displaying amongst this lot of very good turners. In the end had a great day finding some good ideas and even asked if I could copy the hand grenades with the whiskey bottle inside

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).