• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Compressor

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Nothing's ever straight forward is it, you can't buy owt nowadays without some sort of problem. You'll sort it though, I know you will.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Other option Peter take a photo of it and the outside dia of the widest part and take it into the shop.:thumbs:

Too much effort Terry, get the camera out, leave it aht:thumbs:

Nothing's ever straight forward is it, you can't buy owt nowadays without some sort of problem. You'll sort it though, I know you will.

I had a brain wave, phone SIP and ask them, so I did, phoned at 3.02 sorry lines are closed we are open from 10am til 3pm wow, I'd like to work for them. Got through today, their fitting is "1/4 Export" so got some on ebay. It was quite funny when I asked at SIP why they haven't supplied a fitting with the compressor and he said we don't know what accessories you will use with it, I said you supplied the accessories and I can't fit them. Hopefully sorted now, but not holding my breath:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).