• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Contacted by Davey Gee

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Had a wonderful conversation when I rang Davey early this morning our time. What a generous minded man to have supporting the forum. Thanks Davey for your kind thoughts and deeds.

Kind regards Peter.

daveygee

First Name
Dave
Had a wonderful conversation when I rang Davey early this morning our time. What a generous minded man to have supporting the forum. Thanks Davey for your kind thoughts and deeds.

Kind regards Peter.

Hi Peter

Thanks for your kind words, more than I get out of Brad or Derek....:sob::sob:
Wish I could get free calls round the world. How do you manage that?

Just to let you know that Brads avatar is what he wears all the time (or doesn't as in the pic).....:eeeeek::eeeeek:
He's been on Crimewatch many a time......:whistling::whistling:

As for Dalboy, his phone is an old bean can and string still....:wink::wink:

Their both good lads really.....:funny::funny:

Thanks again - Davey

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Peter

Thanks for your kind words, more than I get out of Brad or Derek....:sob::sob:
Wish I could get free calls round the world. How do you manage that?

Just to let you know that Brads avatar is what he wears all the time (or doesn't as in the pic).....:eeeeek::eeeeek:
He's been on Crimewatch many a time......:whistling::whistling:

Thanks again - Davey

Because this forum goes out for me from time to time I elected to take a higher plan with Telstra, while they were in a good mood they chucked in free calls to restricted overseas countries, with our daughter in USA for 16 yrs now and other friends I was grateful for that. On my old plan calls to mobile phones cost us 30 cents a minute now in Australia they are free. Another daughter upgraded her Apple I Phone and gave us her old one and calls to it are free, so now the family want to chain that on me.

Before I finished work I had to carry the then BRICK form of mobile phone quite put me off the mongrel things. I have U Beaut Lenova Tablet to contend with as well as 50 or more gadgets all requiring charging, training and memory.

Was much fun years ago not hanging on the end of electronics. Ce Le Vie. Catch you again in a while Dave great to share with you and thanks again mate.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek

Thanks again - Davey

Yes but at least the calls are free. And whoever told you I was a good lad is telling a fat porky pie:funny::funny::funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Over a long time now my preference has been face to face, then telephone. Forum mumbo jumbo often takes place at odd hours for me trying to balance modern communication with sleep etc, my keyboard still can.t spell and when I review some posts I understand confusion better. Still prepared to have a go my current Spalt kick has only just begun so I will do lots of other stuff in between.

Still having fun trying to balance CA and Kickers for it, half way through finishing the other day I picked up a world renowned spray and everything went white. I contacted a manufacturer last week who only sells CA and Kicker combined, negotiating with them not to have to take their CA cause most of it would go off at the rate I use it.

Take care Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).