• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Conway Stewart Azure Fountain Pen

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Evening pen people (it’s actually just sneaked into morning which is way too late to be posting on here, but the dreaded lurgy is keeping me awake).

So here’s another of the pens I made recently. It was for a customer and she asked me to match the Conway Stewart Azure acrylic with a complimentary accent colour. Sometimes it’s easier to do than others, especially as I no longer make my own blanks so I have to rely on whatever is available from our usual favourite vendors. On this occasion it came out really well with the teal pearl. She was happy at least. I may even have made this combination before but I can’t remember…

Details:
13mm cap threads
144mm closed
Sterling silver rings and chrome plated clip
(Finial coin is Argentium silver which shines a little brighter and is more tarnish resistant than sterling).
Jowo no 6 nib with my logo engraved over the breather hole. I call it my “ready inked” nib 😊

Cheers
Ash

IMG_7472.jpegIMG_7475.jpegIMG_7479.jpegIMG_7509.jpegIMG_7467.jpegIMG_7468.jpeg