• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cool enough for lunch.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Seeing as it was cooler today and my wife has taken a few days off work we went out for lunch, I wish they did hammocks for after the lunch. Went to one of Heston's Pubs in Bray always nice food.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Alright for some ain't it been slaving away in the workshop.

Far too warm to be in the garage for me, I have one of the two Urns I am making for my mate's wife's ashes on the lathe and it's likely to stay there until this hot spell ends. Pens...what are they?

Peter

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Cooler here to, today, but high humidity has made it a bit unbearable... might nip down to the Saddle for a couple of pints of Draught Bass:drool:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Nice move going out for lunch with the wife, hope it works Peter whatever you are working at!:ciggrin:

She works so hard I just wanted to say thank you with a nice lunch:kiss:

Taking the wife out to lunch must mean he's after something & he's smoothing the way.

Bill, I only want her to be happy, if I am happy she is happy, I am sensitive that way:kiss:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).