• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Corian Supplies

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Right so I got my wild up and went out.
Anyone with a tongue in their head could do the same as I did
Who says they wont let you have offcuts?
The very nice man even said "Sorry we only have a few bits and only in white, if you had come on Friday we had loads but the skip has just been changed".
The smallest piece here is just under 18 inches long, now what the hell do I want this for?

corian.JPG

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Right so I got my wild up and went out.
Anyone with a tongue in their head could do the same as I did
Who says they wont let you have offcuts?
The very nice man even said "Sorry we only have a few bits and only in white, if you had come on Friday we had loads but the skip has just been changed".
The smallest piece here is just under 18 inches long, now what the hell do I want this for?

we said the manufacture will not let you the people that buy the sheet can let you have what they want

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
we said the manufacture will not let you the people that buy the sheet can let you have what they want
You really won't be convinced will you. Do you think it's made and stocked on the moon?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).