• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Couple of little projects

TVS

Fellow
First Name
Woody
very nice m8 haven't made one of those box clocks for years used to make them like an oyster with the watch insert

Tom.1946

Graduate Member
First Name
Tom
Very nice ideas , well executed 👍
Love the clock in the small box. Have a photo off another one, which I would love to make, but don't have the experience in turning. Only started about a year ago and mostly have made pens, Christmas trees 🌲 and Snowmen. The Christmas stuff is for a local children's hospice for the children to paint.......

Pauls

First Name
Paul
Love the clock in the small box. Have a photo off another one, which I would love to make, but don't have the experience in turning. Only started about a year ago and mostly have made pens, Christmas trees 🌲 and Snowmen. The Christmas stuff is for a local children's hospice for the children to paint.......
Tom, if you can make snowmen and Christmas trees then you will be able to make these. Watch the video I have posted from proKraft.

Tom.1946

Graduate Member
First Name
Tom
OK thanks Paul. Photo attached of the one I want to do.....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1629028173470.jpg
    FB_IMG_1629028173470.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1629028179787.jpg
    FB_IMG_1629028179787.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 5
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).