• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

DAN tAYLOR Please open private messages!!!

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Calling Dan Taylor...repeat...Calling Dan Taylor!

PLEASE READ PRIVATE MESSAGES! MY FINANCIAL FUTURE DEPENDS ON YOU!

Regards,
Bob.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Calling Dan Taylor...repeat...Calling Dan Taylor!

PLEASE READ PRIVATE MESSAGES! MY FINANCIAL FUTURE DEPENDS ON YOU!

Regards,
Bob.

Have you emailed him at taylorsmirfield?

Peter

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Yes, chaps, have tried this - no joy so far. I'm about to contact Mirfield police and have them issue a BOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Yes, chaps, have tried this - no joy so far. I'm about to contact Mirfield police and have them issue a BOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob.

He is less and less on the forum, if you can't get him via his website it's not good.

Peter

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Not jumping to his defence....he does have a new full time job as well!!
Oh and yes i am waiting on some bits myself:whistling:

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
I got my bits yesterday, I did e-mail him and got a reply, just waiting now for new tube stock. :whistling:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Peter,

The result is that I have placed my order and will shortly be the happy recipient of a goodly amount of Omegas - and the replacements bits for the pens I cocked up, which was the reason I needed to contact him about rather than simply ordering the pens on their own.
Job done.

Bob.

First Name
Dan
Hi Bob. Glad you got your stuff. Not been getting on here alot of late. Things slowly starting to return to normal.
In the process of changing email providers as I currently seem to lose alot to junk.
Hopefully this will be resolved soon. Any suggestions on provided would be welcomed.

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Peter,

The result is that I have placed my order and will shortly be the happy recipient of a goodly amount of Omegas - and the replacements bits for the pens I cocked up, which was the reason I needed to contact him about rather than simply ordering the pens on their own.
Job done.

Bob.

Thanks for the result and there we have a natural reason beside the full up PM block. Happy its now resolved, cheers Dan as well.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).