• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Database for Kits now in operation

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Thanks Peter,
Another question, if I may, can I damage the database ?, can I accidently wipe it ? :nonono:

You could intentionally wipe out the records that are in there, so please don't do that:pray: That's why at the moment we are restricting it to members.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hmmmmmm, it appears our database has been hacked already a certain Mr. Watson changed the password, please don't:pray:

The password has been restored.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Please do not change any login details the only data you should be inputting is pen kit details

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
The login details have been restored back to what they were.

Peter

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Well I was going to go and take some measurements when I got in from work. However instead of taking the usual 20 minutes to get home it took 1¼ hours. What total plonker decided to reduce the main arterial route for traffic heading west out of Manchester from three lanes down to one lane during peak rush hour traffic :rant::rant::rant::vangry::vangry::vangry:

Its going to have to wait until tomorrow now

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
will everyone who had the original login details check to see if I have sent you the new details each of you have your own distinct login details. If you haven't got your own login then let me know.

Even if you don't have measurements or a way to accurately measure you could list the pens that you have or have had, along with the supplier. I haven't had time to do much apart from list a few pens. Nobody expects you to sit and measure every pen kit you have, but by all means do it if you wish, just do what you can, when you can and thanks to everyone who is lending a hand.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I have quite a few kits that may help with the sizes.

Also have some instructions of the old pens if that will help with anyone..

Let me know if I can be of any help..

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).