• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Died Cobra Slimline in a Brown Mallee Sliced Box

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Well awl ah kin say is there's nowt so kweer as fork.
Enough of this blasphemy This is the written word in our queens English it has nothing to do with dialects.
Speak proper like wot I does do Its a burr in every language except American and I for one would not want to follow them.
A burl (American English) or bur or burr (used in all non-US English speaking countries) is a tree growth in which the grain has grown in a deformed manner. It is commonly found in the form of a rounded outgrowth on a tree trunk or branch that is filled with small knots from dormant buds.

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
The thing is that everybody thinks the world is full of thousands of different races, creeds, cultures etc. As a matter of fact there's only two. Those born in yorkshire and the poor sods born outside.

keith

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
The thing is that everybody thinks the world is full of thousands of different races, creeds, cultures etc. As a matter of fact there's only two. Those born in yorkshire and the poor sods born outside.

keith

Animals and the odd emergency might be born outside.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thought you might like to see a small example of UTO,s drying in my roof there was several times that number there at this time ranging from A to B,s.

Glad to see parochial observations almost entirely based on guesses from the Internet so FYI UTO means Unidentified Turning Objects and the A to B,s whatever you think they are.

My discovery using this method of drying was to have a fan running 24-7 over the drying stacks, the temperature under the tiled roof gets quite high and the variations create to me that is a desirable way of drying blanks.

Following this success story I have dried thousands of blanks even placing all aquired blanks up there in the great Irish tradition to be sure to be sure.

Lo and behold another success came from this I now have a fan unit located under the peak of the tiles that auto controlled sends hep filtered air to seven ceiling outlets through the house and even today at 8.30 am outside temperature of 4.6 Celcius I fully expect with the sun coming out late er on the fan will raise the house temperature to around 16 degrees Celcius.

As my house was built in the 1960,s sarking was not in common use under tiles so my gain from my losses.

When I refer to my this and that it is to ensure in these litigeous days I am but sharing my experiences with an open mind still :rolling:

Kind regards Peter.:goesred::bwink:

Attachments

• 636330429c.jpg
    636330429c.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 11
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).