• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dog in the yard

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I must have been crossed off the list.:monkon:

If you are referring to ply, everyone who gave me an address to send to has been sent, If you would like to PM me your address I will send some, otherwise I have no list to cross people from.

Also, where is Cheeky Chops... she hasn't been on for a while. I guess she's playing with the new tools she had for Christmas.

I think she only looks in here when she visits me and sits at my confuser, but thanks for asking after her I will inform her.
I do know she had a wonderful Christmas cos her dad was cooking for us, Drain and I went to them for Christmas dinner, we never ventured into the garage so I cannot give a progress report.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
If you are referring to ply, everyone who gave me an address to send to has been sent, If you would like to PM me your address I will send some, otherwise I have no list to cross people from.

Brian maybe you didn't open the PM I sent to you on the 12/12/13 ?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Ed I would have seen all emails / PM's as I deleted them one at a time when items where sent.
I don't keep addresses but I have kept proof of postage with the postcode.
If you would send me your address again I will happily put some in the post to you and check whether or not I have sent to you.

Silver (Eamonn) I have either received your pm again or it didn't delete, You should receive yours soon, they were posted 2nd class earlier this week.
For anyone who wants to know what they look like, here is one made by Cheeky Chops on her last visit, she sent this to Young George Wilson's dad, Tom as a Christmas present.
P1080007.resized.JPG

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).