• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Done it 3 pens in polymer clay

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Quite stunning, Grandad (as we have come to expect from you). What I'm struggling with is how you incorporate flowers (circular slices off a cane) into a sheet of background clay? Any change of a some photos?

To late Dave I have used it all up tonight all you do is cut the slices press them on to the tube put the bushes in the tube to make sure you dont go below the required size and roll it on a plat surface till all the slices meet up as one its quite easy mate

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Great pens Woody. Just got my cane from Ronit Golan today so will be trying them out next week. Hope mine are as good as yours.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hi Bill I wormed mine by putting them in my pocket for about 1/2 hour then rolled them to make them smaller in diameter and longer so that they fitted around the tube in threes also I got some plane colours from amazon to fill in so that I could use the short leftovers say some plane blue and some flowers with a blue border good luck mate and enjoy

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Lovely pens, Woody, I'm gonna have to get to grips with this here polymer clay! But at £3.00+ each doesn't a pen work out pricey? Or am I missing something?

Bob.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).