• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dont let it die

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
wow, good to see it is still here. :thumbs: now a mental note not to do something silly when on the plonk. :goesred:

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
If it were dead, it wouldn't be lost, just ended, but as the thread of life is still there I suppose we just have to keep following the breadcrumb trail & hope we reach it in time to administer sustenance & first aid.

Aren't we on planet earth anymore??? bo11ocks, that means everything is alien to me :nooidea::nooidea::nooidea:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Well, I still agree with the original post - "Don't let it die". I mean, Chaucer, Darwin and Freud wrote about it, and Galileo and Da Vinci made models of it, so they can't all be wrong, can they? Right? Jeeeeeez!!!

Bob.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).