• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Don't see a Files section?

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Phil,
I also noticed there was no notification send to the
response to my question?
Les
Questions. I know that's a thing on this software, but I haven't got to it yet I'm afraid Les, or notification emails for that matter. Give me time, and I'll get it sorted.

I've made a start on the tutorials by the way - one of yours is up in the finishing section. I think you've probably written several since that one was posted - the permissions currently don't allow members to upload them autonomously, but if you have some that you'd like to appear, please send them to me and I'll be very happy to add them. (The permissions may change in time to allow members to upload on their own, but I need to understand the implications and ramifications of doing that before it happens).

Les ELm

Executive Member
First Name
Les
Phil, I di get a notification for your reply this time.
OK. Here are a couple to play with.
Les

Attachments

• Pen Finish Dipping Method - Revised 04-18-2019.pdf
    279.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Pen Component Vendors & Suppliers.pdf
    130.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Labels - Decals Tube Casting Image Size.pdf
    155.7 KB · Views: 10