• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dragon pen

Lucy

Apprentice Member
First Name
Lucy
This is my first Dragon pen finished in a red and black acrylic.
I quite like these pens, very nice looking when finished and has some weight to it, definitely a favourite.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Ripper Lucy, a most exciting example of pairing a blank Royal with this top kit. The mysterious blank is top of the tree stuff. Dragon lovers unite.

Peter.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Nice looking pen and finished well,

I like the way the centre band has what looks like three fingers and a thumb gripping the waistline and pulling it in.. quite neat..:thumbs:

Take a bit more than that to pull mine in.:rolling:

Twin Oaks

Apprentice Member
First Name
Herb
I just bought one of each of the Dragon kits. The blank you used matches well with that kit. :itscool:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Whilst watching the Annual event from the Castle in Edinburgh I noticed the Dragon on the Scottish Flag great to have Welsh and Scots united.

Peter.

iandel

First Name
Ian
Lovely job.:thumbs: I have a Dragon pen kit sitting in my shed - sorry, workshop - waiting to be made for a friend. Just have to find the time to turn it.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).