• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Email & websites

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Wonders never cease the talent on the forum sharing is exciting go you good thing. All the best mate in your endeavors Billy.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
What do you think of cubecart Billy?

I've been using it now for a few years although have neglected my site now and should tidy it up a bit. If there is anything better I would be interested although cubecart is very easy to use and maintain.

Mendip WoodCraft

I had never come across it before but having had a quick look at both your site & the Cubecart site it looks excellent, especially for e-commerce. I don't actually do large e-commerce sites myself & would not do a site that could do as many individual products as Cubecart sites can.

I will actually look closer at Cubecart myself to see how I may be able to use it in the future, I need to look closer at the hosting requirements.

I shall download the free version over the weekend & have a play.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).