• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Emperor... Part two..

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It's not so much the postage, a flat rate box isn't bad, but to get the best out of it you need to fill it, that's when the costs start to stack up..
See the link below to help calculate taxes..

New Import Duty & Taxes Calculation | DutyCalculator

Gives you an idea of what it's going to cost..

Which category do you use, I can't see anything that is relevant apart from DIY, Tools & Crafts but then the sub category lets it down.

Peter

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Which category do you use, I can't see anything that is relevant apart from DIY, Tools & Crafts but then the sub category lets it down.

Peter

Having put in where your importing to & from put enter the main product as pens, it is likely that the rest of the boxes will be filled automatically as stationery

This is what I have used before when looking at the amount I can bring in from Timberbits without having to pay extra tax

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Having put in where your importing to & from put enter the main product as pens, it is likely that the rest of the boxes will be filled automatically as stationery

This is what I have used before when looking at the amount I can bring in from Timberbits without having to pay extra tax

Okay, thanks.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).