• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Paul hd

Fellow
First Name
Paul
If you do buy one then it is my recommendation that you purchase at minimum the 1,5watt, 3watt would be better.

Regards
Frederick

Hi Frederick,

I'm thinking of this kit so I can do larger items as well as pens. I have also come across a UK company that does a rotary jig that bolts on. This would be useful for engraving around larger diameters like bottle stoppers.

neje master 7w smart laser engraver diy laser engraving machine 450nm blue laser deep carving desktop logo picture printer aluminum oxide metal engraving Sale - Banggood.com|Shopping UK

Druthman

First Name
Neil
626C9B92-7126-4DD0-8BCE-A947731E90FF.jpg0123FB53-8A4E-479F-822A-CE7AD2EFD4A6.jpg
F987713F-DC31-4EC5-9C9E-3E55A39A6062.jpg
Here’s a few examples that my NEJE laser has enabled me to produce, for under £100 it’s a really handy bit of kit. I’ve made a pen engraving jig for the laser which really makes a difference. The number of commissions have easily doubled as the laser can make the pens so personal to the buyer.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Every change in penmaking has its plus result and minus. I agree these personal touches reflect on the maker. I wish you well on the sales.

I have a friend who earns a monza with large units dropped making pens for Scale Model Tanks,Planes etc with a huge mark up for real profit income. Well done Frederick.

Peter.

Pierre

Graduate Member
First Name
Pierre
The problem I have found on my NEJE is that after 75 pens, the mechanisms starts jumping over the spiral movement rods so it then goes out of sync and the imprint become useless which in the case of my last contract cost me 5 pens tubes. I ensured that I printed before assembly, then I could recover.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).