• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Engraving

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
I am looking to get a pen engraved to celebrate a wedding, does anyone know of a company that engrave pens or do any forum members engrave pens.

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
I don’t engrave pens but I do make and engrave presentation boxes for weddings..
Hi Eamonn what types of wood have you got available I was looking for something quite light in colour can you let me know and then we can select one
Robin

Pensman

First Name
Gman
I have just bought a GlowForge+ to do that very thing but I’m still learning. However, I know the GF+ can engrave pens/boxes. I just don’t know how, yet!

Tom.1946

Graduate Member
First Name
Tom
I don’t engrave pens but I do make and engrave presentation boxes for weddings..
I love the selection of boxes. Can you please advise me 0n how you make them as I have only just started wood turning etc. But haven't tried a box. What would I need to know before trying and do you have any plans???

Toothillcollie

First Name
Tony
If it's a wooden pen you can laser a name into it, I have done several with company names, personal names and images.
Just a thought.

Attachments

• 20220606_161957.jpg
    20220606_161957.jpg
    879.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220611_094805.jpg
    20220611_094805.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • 20220709_132909.jpg
    20220709_132909.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 8

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Hi Eamonn what types of wood have you got available I was looking for something quite light in colour can you let me know and then we can select one
Robin
Hi Robin,
I don’t hold much stock as usually make to order, I have my own box stocks that I can move around from the sets I have made over the last few months or so.

Message me on here so I can then get back to you with photos.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I love the selection of boxes. Can you please advise me 0n how you make them as I have only just started wood turning etc. But haven't tried a box. What would I need to know before trying and do you have any plans???

I a router asked Tom, if you search you tube for router sled you will find loads of different people have done them.

I don’t have drawing, only measurements that I set my depth of router too and where I put my end stops for my router. They won’t mean anything to you as it depends on what router sled you make.