• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Epsilon and Zetas

fingwe

Registered
First Name
Melanie
I turned these a couple of weeks ago, but haven't had chance to do anything with them. It was my first time using these kits, and I must say, I like them a lot. I had thought I preferred the Epsilon, but once made up, I think I'm edging towards the Zeta - which I also found easier to put together.

DSCF7976.jpg

DSCF7983.jpg

DSCF7989.jpg

DSCF8013.jpg

DJB Penmaker

First Name
Derek
Both nice kits, not sure which i prefer. Nicely turned and finished by the way.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fingwe

Registered
First Name
Melanie
Thanks everyone, I do like these kits much more than the Sierras etc I've used before. Now just to see if they'll sell! :thinks:

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Melanie, you complimented my finish on another thread but I have to say these pens are beautifully made & finished. Well done you.:drool:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).