• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Extending my Garage/Workshop!

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I have this crowded feeling in my place, son visiting apparently our kids are trying to decide how to handle the overload if and when I have to quit. Hes off 3.6 thousand kms in a couple of days for a new job and here we are worrying about him, he is the second youngest at 54yrs of the six. Lifes like that.

Peter.

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Slowly getting there! Built new made to measure cupboards & now building drawers for them & getting high on contact adhesive in the process IMG_4778.jpg

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
REally neat and special mate extra points for finishing with your workload .

Peter.:goesred:

Unfortunately it's the only thing that is finished, the workshop is getting there, but the pen turning & new moulds etc are taking a bit of a back seat, as we are trying to get our heads round setting up a cnc milling machine that we have just purchased, will get sorted & back on track with the moulds in the next week or two though :praying:

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
This was the utility room just before I started, so you can see it's quite a bit smaller but on the plus side the workshop is that much bigger :thumbs:

IMG_0406.jpg

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Unfortunately it's the only thing that is finished, the workshop is getting there, but the pen turning & new moulds etc are taking a bit of a back seat, as we are trying to get our heads round setting up a cnc milling machine that we have just purchased, will get sorted & back on track with the moulds in the next week or two though :praying:

Taking on so many new things like the C&C thoughts too.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).