• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Ey up....

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hi Andy and welcome to the Asylum :thumbs:
You'll find they are all mad in here. Well, apart from me. I have a certificate that says I'm sane (twitch twitch)

It's called inbreeding :funny:

Wot? Have they moved Yorkshire to the west country:funny::funny:

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Andy .. :thumbs: You will never look back after taking the lesson .. :thumbs:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Anyway, have myself booked on a pen turning course at Turners retreat for this Friday, and wondered if anyone had done that course or if anyone had any tips/advice for what to do or not do & any pertinent things I should ask about?

Hi Any - Welcome aboard.

Yes, could you ask them where my order is please? That's not quite what you meant though is it? Enjoy the course - and don't but too much whilst you're there. Doubtless there'll be all sorts of essentials they'll point out to you whilst you're there!!

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the day at TR. careful of what you read on here, someone said it was a democracy and everyone could have an opinion. People with opinions, that's dangerous that is.

AndyC65

First Name
Andy
Many thanks for the warm welcome - even from the dog botherer!

Nice to see so many Tykes here :D.

Peter - NJ itself was OK, it's just that Americans lived there ;)

Will report back after the course - depending on how well the pens turn out, depends on whether or not my camera will be working ;)

cheers,

Andy C

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Many thanks for the warm welcome - even from the dog botherer!

Nice to see so many Tykes here :D.

Peter - NJ itself was OK, it's just that Americans lived there ;)

Will report back after the course - depending on how well the pens turn out, depends on whether or not my camera will be working ;)

cheers,

Andy C

even from the dog botherer!?? Who are they??:thinks:

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).