• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Favourite kits?

stiofanpadraigcrafts

Graduate Member
First Name
stephen
Hi everyone. I have made a lot of different kits over the 18 months that I've been turning but probably a lot more that i haven't tried. Some are excellent and of course some fall in the other end of the spectrum. What i'm asking is what is your favourite kit in each category. you can copy and paste the titles below if you want and add your thoughts. Looking forward to your replies. Add 1 maybe 2 to each heading in no particular order.

Fountain Pen:

Rollerball pen:

Ballpoint pen:

Pencil:

Any other type of kit:

Midnight_Turner

Registered
First Name
Miles
My favourites are the large junior gentleman fountain pen kit, sierra pen kit, traditional fountain pen kit (all from penkitzandbitz) and I love the fly fishing and curvado ones from penkitsdirect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
I have to say jnr Aaron or jnr George fountain...then the TM Omega......and the 7mm slimline there my stock go to kits.....if i want something special then Beafort Mistral..

Bob Ellis

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Fountain pen: Beaufort Mistral
Ballpoint: Jr. Gentleman (but I am about to try Baufort Mistral and Tempest, so that might change)
Ballpoint with stylus: Tetra
Pencil: European, but I am about to try a Mistral, so that might change)

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).