• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First attempt at casting postage stamps

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Managed to turn this flowery postage stamp pen today, from a blank that Jackie had decorated & cast a month or so ago, not bad for a first attempt if I may say so myself :wink:

IMG_5098.jpg

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Congratulations to both of you, a good looking result. Looks like you've got it licked. :banana::love_it:

Jim

Grand Master
Tis a cracker Paul .. Excellent for a first time effort my friend ..

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Tis a cracker Paul .. Excellent for a first time effort my friend ..
Thanks Jim but I can't take the credit, it was Jackie who decorated the the tube I just cast it & turned it, well when I say it we did do 4 of them but this is the only one I have got round to turning.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).