• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First pen turning

jayel

Apprentice Member
First Name
John
So about 2 months ago this 79 year old pensioner thought he needed a new hobby, winter had arrived the bowling green was closed, it was getting too cold and wet to sit in a hedge taking his wildlife photographs, all that was left was his painting and drawing. So he bought lathe, enrolled on a crash course at that will known university of life AKA YouTube. The photograph is the result of my labours, not the best I know but I was surprised to find how relaxing and satisfying the process was.
Prokraft

Attachments

• IMG_20231124_130742~3.jpg
    IMG_20231124_130742~3.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 29

Hubert

First Name
Hubert
So about 2 months ago this 79 year old pensioner thought he needed a new hobby, winter had arrived the bowling green was closed, it was getting too cold and wet to sit in a hedge taking his wildlife photographs, all that was left was his painting and drawing. So he bought lathe, enrolled on a crash course at that will known university of life AKA YouTube. The photograph is the result of my labours, not the best I know but I was surprised to find how relaxing and satisfying the process was.
Prokraft
WOW! Nice work.