• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First set of doors made and hung

Jim

Grand Master
Looks very nice indeed Paul, and it is good to see George overlooking the work... :bwink:

This is what he looked like at 2 weeks old

indie.jpg

That is what Terry looks like up close and personal ... :tongue:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
During WW2 we had a famous Lancaster Bomber called G for George and as a young guy I spent a lot of time riding my bike out to the RAAF base souveneering perspex etc, years after they stripped the plane and restored it to nearly airworthy and it resides in the Australian War Memorial here in Canberra. So hearing the name George brought back lots of memories for me. I have never been face to face with an Owl they are elusive in our country.

George appears to and rightly so have given you the nod on your excellent carpentry and Indie was raised well he too had attitude as a youngster thanks for the educative pics guys.

I agree with Paul sure is a touch of The Kray family appearance in Eds new Avatar.

Who ever did the rockwork on the Mews base deserves a medal as well, very fitting I might ad to reinforce the aspect of the Mews.

Very exciting this journey around birds of Prey. Thought I was in church with the reference birds of Pray. My computer cant spell either if it wasnt for the spell check my flying forefinger would let me down all the time. Cant stand it when it tells me I cant spell Colour it has an American origin.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thanks Peter. You have the Bobook owl in Australia which is a particularly lovely looking bird.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).